Hello I am Weezer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezer

Reaction score
My name is Weezer some know me as Allen and I will be a good boy. I like snakes and girls- and girls with snakes- and music and gadgets and controversy. Day 1 and counting....I will be good I promise .....

girls with snakes sounds somewhat wrong
... but hey what ever floats ur boat

nahh hello welcome to aps what reptiles do you keep?
Lana :)

Thanks...

And NO Kersten it ain't gonna turn out like THAT !

Craig ac - WAY off the mark but you may remember the name if I dared to speak of it- which I do not as I plan on lasting this time...

MissLlama I have a couple of Bredli- (Mikey and Peaches) aka Patton and Peaches. -(Xtrememly cute avatar by the way)...

I picked up a little red coastal boy today (named Slash) from another APS member and am looking for a girl so he isn't reduced to downloading dubious youtube clips, tossing to anonymous facebook pages, playing for the Broncos or reading the inside back page of Alpha

And I have 3 blueys (easterns) that are unsexed so their names change daily- sometimes they are Carlotta, sometimes George Michael; other days it's Ian Thorpe, britney SpearsRobbie Williams, Ellen, Andy Dick...- basically any names which imply a certain degree of sexual ambiguity or loss of identity or soul or morals or all of the above.

And I think "Girls with snakes" sounds kinda ....umm..sporty

(insert ban-inducing comment here)

....It sounds bad if you can just imagine a hot 1970's Linda Blair/Farrah Fawcett type with lots of tattoos and big hair and smudged lipstick holding a massively oversized olive python with two hands whilst wearing Daisy Duke denim shorts and a Nirvana shirt cut off above the navel with big long scratchy black boots and hoop earrings..swinging that Olive around like she was Al Pacino in Scarface screaming "say hello to my little friend...you f-ing cockroaches...'

Wow I think I just created the perfect woman- dressed to dominate, tattoos, snakes and a foul mouth- with makeup that says "oh yes you can'

which actually doesn't read as sexy as the visual....

oh S*&^% I'm banned again. Wait a sec, is this the Playboy forum ..?

Thanks for the welcome guys- I'll give it a week. Tops.

Click.

Dan its not rocket science who it is.... used a pic he posted under the old username, in the recent names and faces thread.... that and the shameles self promotion of his other interest in his posts should give him away pretty easily.... Kersten, well spotted, with very little to go from at that point of time.

....It sounds bad if you can just imagine a hot 1970's Linda Blair/Farrah Fawcett type with lots of tattoos and big hair and smudged lipstick holding a massively oversized olive python with two hands whilst wearing Daisy Duke denim shorts and a Nirvana shirt cut off above the navel with big long scratchy black boots and hoop earrings..swinging that Olive around like she was Al Pacino in Scarface screaming "say hello to my little friend...you f-ing cockroaches...'

Wow I think I just created the perfect woman- dressed to dominate, tattoos, snakes and a foul mouth- with makeup that says "oh yes you can'

which actually doesn't read as sexy as the visual....

Kinda sounds like a dead-ringer description of Courtney Love to me??? :shock: .... Hole, Kurt Cobain's ex mrs etc....No? :? :p

Thanks Craig.

I will refrain from commenting on the condescending overtones from other posters...in a previous life I may have destroyed such posts with elegant prose and soul-blasting character assassination.

But life is too short and like I said, it ain't going to end THAT way.

X
X
X

Dan its not rocket science who it is.... used a pic he posted under the old username, in the recent names and faces thread.... that and the shameles self promotion of his other interest in his posts should give him away pretty easily.... Kersten, well spotted, with very little to go from at that point of time.

Ok mr. hi and mighty...

Thanks Craig.

I will refrain from commenting on the condescending overtones from other posters...in a previous life I may have destroyed such posts with elegant prose and soul-blasting character assassination.

But life is too short and like I said, it ain't going to end THAT way.

X
X
X

That's really lovely. In the spirit of sweetness and light that you're choosing to begin your new incarnation with....I thought it might be helpful to point out that by posting that you won't be commenting on said condescending overtones, you are in fact commenting on them.

I must have missed those previous posts infused with elegant prose and the like, but I'm oh so happy to know that you won't be indulging in that pastime now, if indeed you ever did.

Peace and butterflies,

Kersten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back