Hello. Just a Question...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrzej19

Reaction score
I'm a big monitor guy, i have a water monitor right now. But i had, and cared for many monitors before. I'm just wondering how many people here have monitors, and breed em?

Andrzej

I wish, although i can never figure out which type to get. I dont want something big enough to kill me but i also dont want something so small that it looks more like a little lizard.

Have you got piks of yours?

I have a mertens, it is cool as. it's great watching it swim and catch goldfish:p oh and puff up his and tail whip anytime i put my hand in the tank.:|:eek:

I dont got any pics, right now. I just put him in a new big cage, and its all done. But i think its missing some more stuff. Once i get everything in there i will take couple pics.

I never heard of it mertens water monitor, i have never seen one. I just googled it and OMG i felt in love with it.

How much did you pay for your's?

I'm try to get a lot of monitors, and start a breeding projects with them.

here is a pic when it was younger
aoife-albums-merten-s-for-sale-picture6203-baby-edward.jpg

very cute!!!!!!

his hands look warped in the second photo, freaky!

Omg That is one sick water monitor. And the set up is off the hook. Well i got some pics of the water, i will get some soon of his cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back