Hello Snake lovers!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Python

Reaction score
Hey guys

Im new to the forum so i thought id get a quick hello out there!
I previously owned a Brown South African House Snake back in 1999 (give or take)
but just recently found my dream snake, the Rough Scaled Python! what a beaut!

If you have any news to share on this breed it would be much appreciated

Thanks all!

G'day Mr Python, welcome to APS! You'll find heaps of Roughy-lovers on this site! I'm not a snake owner (yet), so I'm jealous as hell! Make sure you post some pics of him/her - everyone loves pics here!
Nic

I dont know anything about roughies but, i will wecome you to the site. Welcome to APS.

Hey guys

Im new to the forum so i thought id get a quick hello out there!
I previously owned a Brown South African House Snake back in 1999 (give or take)
but just recently found my dream snake, the Rough Scaled Python! what a beaut!

If you have any news to share on this breed it would be much appreciated

Thanks all!

Hello,
Where did you own the House Snake?

It was back in Johannesburg, i lived there until I was 15 years old, his name was Koby, such a pretty boy too!

cheers mate, yeah they are still fairly rare and everyone seems to be asking $1000 to $1200 each, but i suppose thats how it goes right...

i appreciate the heads up tho, cheers.

gday
welcome to aps
yeah i dont own any snakes either (yet)
and am also jealous.
just need to wait til i move out.
anyway. how was south africa when you lived there?
how does its herps compare to aus?
cheers

I was born there in '85 and moved here in 2001, interesting place to grow u, lol.
I didnt get much into the native breeds in africa but i am familiar with the african rock boa, massive snake! I had the opportunity to take care of my friends boa constrictors (3) and burmese python (1) amongst others..... and thats where my love for constrictors, herps mostly, came from..
When do you think you'll get ur snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back