Hello yet another new guy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Reaction score
Hi people i joined end of last year but got piled under with a few things, but thought i would start participating in these forums, i bought my first Stimson Python about 3 weeks ago, so far all is great its eating well and easy to handle i have some pics in my profile you can look if you like.

i do have a question tho, about a month or so ago, i went for a diving trip up north any way when i came back about a week or 2 after being back decided to fully clean all my dive gear up.

and in my tub i found a scrawny looking King Skink we see heaps in the diving area but i was surprised one had hiched a ride back to perth with me.

Any way i put him in a vivarium i was setting up for my yet to acquire snake and started feeding him up ( as i said her was rather scrawny),

any way my question! is their any way now that its healthy again to actually keep it? hes become rather friendly i tried to keep handeling to a minimum but hes a qurious little critter and now showes no fear.

i did read in the 03 WA act that your allowed to keep certain animals to nurture back to health and the release again with out claiming them etc (unless i compleatly missread that ), however i was wondering if any one knew if it was possable to keep them again? at this stage i have no idea when ill be able to take it back to where it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back