Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadactryl

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Came across this site several years ago and have only now just got around to making an account.

My name's Em; I'm nineteen and live in south east QLD.

My family's had central netted dragons for about six and a half years and currently have two of the three we originally got as hatchlings (six and half years old and still going well!) as well as two of the babies from their last clutch they had about eighteen months ago that, for some reason, ended up a bit dodgy. They're more or less my dad's pets.

My youngest brother also had a blue tongue, Murray Darling and a Children's python for varying amounts of time before (quite typical of a teenage boy) he lost interest and sold them all on. The Children's was only here for a few months and I didn't have a lot to do with her, but the Murray Darling was the most lovely boy ever; so placid and easy, even with the limited amount of handling he had.

I'd never really been a big reptile fan; liked them well enough, but preferred my dogs, birds and other fluffy critters. I've started to really develop a keen interest in snakes, though, and am going to be looking into getting one for myself at some stage in the near future. At the moment I'm pretty settled on a spotted python and am looking forward to learning lots on this board; if anyone can point me in the direction of a breeder in south east Queensland, it'd be very appreciated because so far I haven't had much luck in the Googling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back