Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushu2002

Reaction score
My name is Brayden,my sister is Teisha,we were going to share the same account but her name was Precious so I wanted my own username,if your wondering why I chose Mushu2002 as my username it's because he was our old shingle back.I am 11 years old,I have ten pets they include:2 snakes,3 lizards,3 turtles and 2 frogs.
Thanks for having me!

Nice to meet you Brayden. What snakes do you keep? I'd love to see pics :) Mushu makes me think of the dragon from Mulan (Disney movie).

image.jpg

OOPS!!!I didn't notice that at all!My dad also just said that that's what we got it from...About the snakes I keep 1 Darwin carpet python called Nancy who's less than a year old and a spotty called Sid.We are getting together photos of them.heres one of Sid rubbing his head on his log.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Hello herpers this is a photo of our Beardies,my boy(the one at the front.)seems to be getting a bit dominant this spring,so we might have to separate them.If you look close they have there tails missing so we picked them so they wouldn't get put down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back