Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
Just want to say Hi to all those who have joined while I have been a bit absent...okay alot absent...hehehehe

I'm Sue, 32, Married with 5 kids. I love bushwalking, dinner, dancing and movies...oh..hang....wrong website.

I have two gorgeous bredli's, a yumbag childrens and two sweetpie central beardies. I have been a member in APS for some time, though mostly absent for the last 12 months due to work and study. Now life has settled. YAY

I look forward to getting to know you wonderful herpers!

Sue

Hello Sue

Am PK(sammie) married kids etc
i have been a member here for a few mths now i think
having a bbq this sunday for my birthday etc more then welcome to come.

hope to chat more with you soon

PK :)

U would afro. as for me sue well i m ur average 16 year old male that attends skool etc. have been a member here for a short while now. nice to see another face

Hello Sue!

Nice to meet you and here's a medal *hands Sue a medal* for having 5 children. I applaud you and look in awe and wonder.

I had a couple. Welcome (back)..
Em :)

Hey sue im Eddy 26 on the 21st of this month I,ve got no kid's But I've got a murry darling carpet , a coastal and a brissie oh and 3 dogs 1 horse a ferret 7 fish 12 mice and 5 rats ..... nice to meet you :D

Hi to you Stretch and to your sexy huby.
I am called sexlatina now. For my iresistable beauty.

Hi sue.........the name is caz and i am cooking kiddoe number 6 as we speak........i am 29 on the 3rd sept and my partner is razza...........we have 5 snakes, 12 blueys, 7 dragons, 1 garden skink,3 cats, 2 fish, 1 bird........and 5 kids and a partner.......

welcome...........from all of us

Miss_Magickal said:
.........the name is caz and i am cooking kiddoe number 6 as we speak........

Cooking kiddoe number 6? Don't you have anything in the fridge you could cook instead? :twisted:

And hiya Stretch!

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back