Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Venom

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Dear members of AP&S,
I know i am the new guy but i hope im able to learn more about reptiles as i am 11 yrs old,
i have a Cape York Blonde Mac male who is 10 months old now,and have a Central Bearded Dragon pair.

However i am not like my Mother ....dragon lady and i dont a fascination of spiders or other creepy crawlies,things of that nature.

My goal is two own a breeding pair of GTPs,before i am 21yrs old,not for the money $$$$$ ,to me its about my passion for python...that that used to call the Chondro.

Something that also is on my list of species is the Murray Darling Python... the albino quite intrigues me.

Connor

Well Connor welcome to Aps. You are very well spoken for a 11 year old so i will give you a thumbs up for that.

Get yourself a MD (murray darling), i have a 2.5yr old 5ft pair and they are a joy to handle and never give me any problems.

Cameron

thanks guys; appreciate the help and i will take your advice and get myself a MD
and your right it is a way of life.

Welcome to the site Connor, you have certainly got the right idea, Murray Darlings are a marvellous python to begin with, they have beautiful temperaments. The same as Camo, we have a pair here, boy and girl, and they are so very placid. Tehy are a dream to handle and feed!!
Well done, and good luck.

i didnt think i would have replys staight away but i guess people take notice of newbes
more than what i thought

i didnt think i would have replys staight away but i guess people take notice of newbes
more than what i thought
There is alot of members with good knowledge on this site mate, it does not take long for replies and some good answers to your questions.

Cameron

Hey Connor
Welcome to AP&S... Hope you enjoy your time here and learn heaps.
You sound VERY intelligent/knowlageable for an 11yr old! :D Glad we've still got younge herpers out there like yourself :)
Hope you enjoy all your reptiles :D

WOW!!! hey Connor ,so glad you decided to join us on AP&S...

this site as i have told you is a wealth of information & a treasure of knowledge ...
from the keepers & breeders of Australia wide & overseas

Members ...thanks for the welcomes....Connor is stoked!
ive been raving to him not only about the reptile side of things but the social aspect of this forum,cheers

he is a keen reptile enthusiast ..in his own right
many a debate..discussion ive had ..leading on for hours ...lol
about husbandry...needs of reptiles & animals...
he has always been hands on especially with rescues we have encountered over time

hmm Hi pitt!.....im sure he may help you if you ask.....or may even listen at times...he is only 11.. cheers :lol:

WELCOME TO AP&S ....Connor ...love the name...
cheers Ma..( dragon lady )

Welcome,you sound pretty intellegent for a 11year old,well spoken for,im pretty sure the majority of ppl would love 2 own a pair off gtp,including myself,1 step at a time.theres so much to learn,ive learned a great deal since ive joined this forum,but theres always more to learn.I hope you enjoy learning and hearing what others say,cheers.

Yay, the hole families here:shock:........;););):D:D:D;);)

welcome Connor
thats a huge dream to own and breed a pair of gtp. theirs lots of us with the same dream. work hard, dont go out wasting money with your mates and you might just be able to make your dream come true. good luck your a champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back