Helloooo Aps users...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL thanks whcasual and jacorin haha

yea mid hunter wont get his bloody hands out his mouth! there always slobery and grose lol specially when he has the mittens over on his wondersuits and he makes those all slobery its yuuuuuck!

stretch he is doing so much better now he is a happy little man its so nice to see him smilling and giggling

last night the funniest thing happend... mom was holding him in the kitchen... and he cracked up laughing at the dinner table out of no where and the next thing we know he does this exorcist style chuck all over the floor lol it was grotty then he started laughing again...
i swear babies are so wierd sometimes lol

Does he actually laugh or just make "Owwwwhh!!!" noises? Cos people always say laugh which makes me wonder if Dom's slow to learning how to laugh properly

he actually laughed like flat out for the 2nd time last night at the table, apart form that he does those giggle smiles, but yea last night it was a clear laugh that lasted quite a while it shocked all of us because it came out of no where all of a sudden lol who knows what he was finding funny tho... lol
we were talking about his dad at the time... maby that... after all he is a bit of a joke :) lol..

Ok so Doms just slow, he yells at me but thats still just a AAAAHHCCTT noise. He smiles heaps but is mostly silent except for saying Boooogggg

nah hes probably not slow hun, hunters just been really abnormally advanced since day one lol hes been holding his head up on his own since he was born he already has a tooth coming through and stuff...
hes the size of a 6month old lol that says it all
what size is dom in atm? hunters popping out the size 00's wondersuits so i have him in 0's now lol bloody fatty bombala!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back