Helmeted geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch_89

Reaction score
hey guys i wanna get some new geckos not sure what type what do people sell have been looking at helmeted gecks

im going to be getting some southern leaf tailed geckos pretty soon their mad! :)

helmet geckos are not native meaning we cant get them.
a popular species is knob tailed geckos so why dont you google some of those

yeah knob tailed geckos are pretty cool my mate has a smooth knob tailed gecko

Helmet Geckos - Diplodactylus Galeatus are native

Get Rob Porters - Keeping Australian Geckos book 1st around 20-25 bucks gives all facets of husbandry, care, breeding etc for 15 of the commonly kept geckos or Danny Browns new series of Australian reptile books has one for Geckos and Pogopods (legless geckos) and then make your decision.

thanks guys how long before the leaf tails are ready... and i was thinking of one pair of knobbies in one side of my coffee table and i need a different species of ground dweller for the other side of the coffee table. ichave 2 arboreal tanks left to fill so leaf tails and ???

golden tails look alright know any breeders spinys look good too

I breed both and have eggs cooking as we speak.

Or you can try Geckojosh on here he breeds both also

around $130 for hatchies Snakesalive67 plus freight (usually $65) and import permits ($30) if you need either.

I am on the Central Coast, I don't have any GT's available for a couple of months as I have sold out, same storey with the Spinys.

Mitch, they are really not the easiest gecko to find, especially when you're just getting into them...

I would recommend getting some Strophurus species (as mentioned by Josh & Brett above) if you're looking for some display geckos that aren't going to hide all day.

helmet geckos are not native meaning we cant get them.

This is a Helmeted Gecko (Diplodactylus galeatus), and yes, they are native...

IMG_2228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back