Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_ProCs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i'm looking into getting another dragon of some sort
but am having trouble deciding which one!
i was going through the class one list
but cant seem to find pics of most of them on the net
so if anyone has some pics of the "Class one" dragons
could you post them to help me decide?

thanks heaps

Camo...

Hi i have heared central netteds are great little dragons
im looking at getting some my self.

Last edited:
well yeah i was thinking of getting it and getting a frill neck
coz ive wanted one for ages
spose thats a plan lol

if there to small and short lived for u,try an eastern or gippsland water dragon,they would thrive outside in your area,they are huge as dragons get in aus and live to at least 28 years of age,one of my favorite species,there great fun to watch and interact with

get some water dragons :) there common but there funny to watch and making there set ups and that is also pretty fun

what about peninsular dragons, or painted dragons ? (in sa thay are class one but i dont know about your state)
Also there are some red barred crevice dragons on herp trader

if there to small and short lived for u,try an eastern or gippsland water dragon,they would thrive outside in your area,they are huge as dragons get in aus and live to at least 28 years of age,one of my favorite species,there great fun to watch and interact with

28? Pfft, Sydney Photographer Ken Griffiths, has one very close to 50 years.

I've had water dragons before they are pretty cool but i got no where for an enclosure outside for em, plus i have 2 dogs and cat and i'd hate for them to get em, plus no room for an enclosure big enough in my house.

i think i might look into netteds or just wait and get a Frilly
oh what class are military's on?

I've just bought 2 Tawny Dragons & I have to say they are pretty cool. They don't grow big [850mm svl I believe] and are just bursting with personality. Peninsula Dragons are next on my list but as I don't have any yet I can't comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back