HELP needed with green tree frog ASAP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slang

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi

I just found a green tree frog in a supermarket on the floor. Its really skinny and so on,as i have no idea about frogs.Looking to find some advice from anyone. I do have a Darwin snake, but don't know much about frogs.

Any help on what i can do to make it survive and feed it and so on will be really good.

Thanx

Best bet is to call WIRES, or the other Wildlife Care people who are also in Syndey. (Any help on the name would be great)

You will need to find out what type it is , it may not even be Native to Sydney , Post some photos.

go to the wires website and call them and see what they say. in the meantime try feeding it some crickets and put it in a cage which is humid and has water available

call wires asap but mkae the cage it is in now humid and damp. try feed it a cricket or two by putting it in the cage or maybe tong feeding it

Yeah just do what 'fabregasreptiles' said, make sure its damp and humid in there and try putting a couple of crickets in there with it. O you could try putting him in a seperate container with nothing in there but a cricket and wait a little while to see if he goes for it.
Also im pretty sure it's a 'white lipped tree frog', not a green tree frog.
Also try doing a google search for 'white lipped tree frog caresheet'. you will get plenty of info for them.
Try not to hold him too much because he might get a bit stressed and might not eat, but when you do, make sure you have moist hands.

Hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back