Help!!!!! New to being a retile keeper…not new to reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chop04

Reaction score
Hi all, new here and needing some help.

I am a novice but not a total idiot when it comes to reptiles, I have worked with them in the past…. from gecko's to salties and everything in between (Australian and exotic) but my 8Yo desperately wants a lizzard or snake, so being the good crazy mum I am and willing to let him follow his passion I bought him an enclosure for Christmas and am now in a position to buy the actual lizzard……

My suggestion of "lets start out with a blue tongue" met with "Nooo mum I would like a central netted dragon and a red one!!!" so any help in where to get one without being ripped off would be greatly appreciated. :D

I am in QLD… Sunshine Coast

Last edited:
check the forsale section on this site if not check the local pet stores they might have them

Im in Ipwsich area and I have 5 hatchies available ATM

They are great little Dragon, However if they are for your son, unlike Beardies, they dont like being held often and some not at all

But if have any question on them you should contact Shannon Plummer (she wrote the book about them.)

But im sure there are many other people on this forum that can also answer your questions

Last edited:
Could be worse; the first thing my daughter asked for was a lacie... at 3 years old. Um... no sweetie lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back