Help please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomc1992

Reaction score
my year and half old central beardie just had his lunch of woodies about 7 adults and then within 5 minutes of eating them, starting shaking his head from side to side and walking backwards in a awkward manor. he then vomited, or atleast looked like he vomited blood, will take pics after someone gives me a helping hand. :(

why only after? if we can see the problem, we'd be able to make a better educated guess for you.

honestly take it to a vet dont waste time posting and trying to get pics.
were not there and cant see whats happening.

cheers chris

Hello

Hello,

Yes, if he is vomiting blood, there is not much you can do at home. He needs to see a vet for that one, so they can run a few tests on him.
It could be parasites but without a fecal being run, etc, you cannot be sure.
How is he doing today?

Tracie

my year and half old central beardie just had his lunch of woodies about 7 adults and then within 5 minutes of eating them, starting shaking his head from side to side and walking backwards in a awkward manor. he then vomited, or atleast looked like he vomited blood, will take pics after someone gives me a helping hand. :(

My beardy has vomited a few times (three or four maybe) in the past three years.
Never blood though.

If it's just ordinary vomit, I would say give it time as he probably just ate too much too quickly.

But if it really is blood, go to a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back