Help! Skin Problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful snake, how is her temperament after all this? It is really sad to know sellers out there are like this... But luckily she is with you now, good luck with your new beautiful snake :)
(P.S if you breed her, I will be first on the list ;) She has a stunning pattern)

Well an interesting update but positive nonetheless. Very happy to hear she is doing much better. Good on you for persevering with her.
She really is a stunning snake I have to agree. Still shocked about the eggs, too. Wowee! :shock:
Anyway, I hope that this is the end of all her problems now. She's had quite a rough go of it and she's lucky to have you. ;)

Yeah its pretty sad, i mean thats all i can really do (leave bad feedback)

But this guys was selling jungles/diamonds and this jungle was the last one left...

my assumption that because he sold all the others they were healthy animals obviously didn't go down well
That given selling a snake in that condition is pretty disgusting let alone letting it get to that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back