Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

womas4me

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well today i finally managed to secure a pair of CB imbricata. It has taken a while, but it has happened. These two will be our first carpets and we are looking forward to it heaps. Does anyone else have some?

Nar, not myself womas but post a couple of shots when ya get a chance

Congrats Womas, I got offered a pair of adults a few months back, but unfortunately they turned out to be two males.
Maybe you could PM me the breeders details??
Anyone got any for sale let me know.

Neil

I dont believe no one has any imbricata ( south west carpet python ). Come on, where are you?

Well today i finally managed to secure a pair of CB imbricata
Get the camera out then Womas!! Love to see them, I think westaussie showed a pic of a stunner once, is it of that colouring? How much do they vary in colour and pattern?

Camera is u/s. Havn't got them yet, just secured. The hardest part was actually getting any of the perth guys to return a call, they are notoriously bad for not getting back to you, unless they want something off you of course. Not being a capet guru i believe the coastal variety have a bit different pattern or colours compared to those from the hills.
Westaussie does have some nice animals.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Disgraceful, nobody with imbricata. Shame shame shame.

I get my girl today. CANT WAIT. Will post many pics later.

For some reason my last psot not work. I have a South Western Carpet, as I live here in the west. Shes 4yo and about 4 -5ft. Heres a go at send a bad pic!

shax

Onya Shax. You sound like you need a male.

Ya photo didn't work, but i bet she's nice ayway

Sorry here's that pic tried to post. Not the best pic!!

shax

Yes, From what I've seen of the coastals is they appear to have broader head shape. I don't know thats just what I've noticed. Patterning appears to be very similar I think.

shax

Womas I'd like another, but it was a big compromise for my snake fearing wife to let me have this one for which I'm very grateful.

Cheers

shax

can someone post a really clear pic of an adult please. I would like to see an adults head. Are SW carpets worth more then coastals etc?

ok - here is some head shots for ya.
(remebering that there is quite a bit of variation in imbricata)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back