Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds really good with herping up there. im ment to be going to a wedding up there at the start of next year and hopefully get to go to crocodylus park and maybe fog dam.

Awesome Ricko.
Dont go to crocodylus park. If I had to pick one word to describe it I would say 'crap' I have done some work there and it is a pile. Go to The Territory Wildlife Park
ITS WILD
ITS HUGE
ITS THE TERRITORY WILDLIFE PARK
lmao that add is annoying (tommo will understand)
anyway... Yeah got to TWP and If I am on, ya can come behind the scenes. Interesting IMO. If you can make it to Fogg Dam, then go definetly, though sometimes you cannot access it at that time of year, but I know of a better spot anyway.

Hey Baritji

I have been lucky enough to find a few of my escapees nestled snuggly around powerpoints, powerboards and double adapters! Good luck with that.

One time I woke up to find a slug nestled snuggly behind my ear...... be sure to check there too. Good luck mate.

hey baritji i was hoping to go to the twp also it would be awesome to go there and behind the scenes IF possible. is that where Greg Fyfe works?

Just talk to who ever is at reptile talk, say ure into snakes etc...they should invite you in.

Im not sure I have only been there 18months...he might have used to..not sure!

ah ok. have they got alot of stuff behind the scenes? also just a couple of questions. do they have big olive's there? also i think a mate was there 4months ago and got to hold a woma if it is the right place. do u have woma's there on display?

A fair bit, some adders, primordius, BHP, womas, oenpelli's, etc.. We used to have a HUGE olive, but that got replaced by a yearling.... The Oenpelli's are the highlight though.... Yeah there are Woma's on display, not for much longer though, arid zone animals are going to be taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back