Here are two of my snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin said:
Great looking snakes Lily :D coastal x diamond intergrades occur naturally within the overlap of both ranges. attractive looking animals.

I aint touching this...

they are a bit over 1 year. More worryingly, how old is Zeus? He is huge! I can really see his colours in Ivy and Snapdragon. He's beautiful!

so....if someone can explain..(nice snakes there lily)..if your banned from cross breeding morelia and it happens naturally in the wild (as we knew anyway) what do these snakes get listed as by your local licencing department ? :?

oh sorry about that... Zeus is the one I am holding ..... The bigger one.......lol he is about three and a half now

Lilian - they are so cute! I just love their names...they suit them perfectly :)

*Sigh* Can't wait to move to NSW....I'm not paying $1200 for a juvenile carpet.

Thanks! I made an incorrect guess that Ivy was a boy, but he likes his name anyway. And Snapdragon used to be ever so snappy. Now she is a perfect lady!

Sounds like a snake after my own heart LOL!

Ivy can be very masculine...I know some big dudes called Ivan who get called Ivy, and don't mind a bit! LOL!!

yeah just the one in my pic. Me holding him lol his my baby. Like a little puppy he is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back