here is another scam

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i got something along those lines as well, not as religious though, scum

This one didn't say anything about people giving money to them... 'They' wanted to 'give' me money.. How would that result in them stealing from my bank account?

No I would never do this, I'm just asking how it's possible from them to gain anything from this.

They wait for the second email before telling you about 'transfer costs' etc. www.419eater.com has accounts of people taking them on and then making them spend money, rather than the other way around. They don't recommend you do it unless you're really sure of yourself.

They get your details and say they are going to give a certain amount. Instead they deposit a huge amount and call it a mistake. You then refund it. This makes it clean money for them. Or they use your details to help with a diffrent scam that someone else deposits.

They use your account to clean money and you are left with a dirty name and possibly having to repay money that really had nothing to do with you

if they even deposit money into your account dont give it back go to your bank or police.

People who have paid money to a scammers account have really jsut paid some person who has given their details out. one way or another they get someone to do a western transfer or something...

stupid scammers... scam baiting is fun though... :D

By rule of thumb, I find it safest best practice to just delete any e-mail that comes to me from someone I don't know. (trouble is, I now belong to the Adelaide Recyclers forum, and get their e-mails sent to my addy!!!! Now THERE's a conundrum!!!!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back