Now I seen some .....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I have seen some classic scams done ...but this one seems to have gone a little over the top now ...

Dear Beloved In Christ,

I am Mrs katherine louise from Cape Verde,When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5Million (USD) dollars in a Bank in Africa.

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to the cancer problem. From all indications the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home.

Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain

yours sister in Christ,
Mrs katherine louise.

Now I ask ...as snakes are one of GODS creatures ,and at times they are orphans and widows and they need good housing ..seems like I will spend that 80% on GODS slippery creatures and the 20% on telling everyone about them ,when I jet off around the world with my people in tow...who wants to come now and share in this propagating ?:lol::lol:

Email her back wishing her a speedy death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back