Here's Chillie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 270

Reaction score
Well after being a member of APS for around a year, I finaly got my first snake. But it's not a Diamond.

Meet Chillie. A childreni I bought fom Afro yesterday.

Chillie_20051219-1.jpg

And yes, unlike the pics of the diamond I held (now deleted off Photobucket), this is my hand. :lol:

She love to hide around her rock, completely ignoring her toilet roll hide.

Chillie_20051219_In_cage-1.jpg

Enjoy! I know I do! :D

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

I forgot to mention, she's a female. :)

Yep! Almost wanted to take mom home. :lol: But you can keep the BHP's. Too agressive!

Good on you Wombat, and many more to come!!!! Although Chillie should try patches, as smoking is such a dirty habit!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's a sweetie. And I love her name. Looks like you've got lots of fun things for her to play on in her enclosure too :D

The rock is there to hold down the thermostat probe and one of the thermometer probs (she's climbing on the rock as I type). She also has a bird ladder. She was trying to escape within half an hour of putting her in the tub by climbing up the thermometer probe lead and checking out the ventilation slots.

It's tucker time tomorrow (Wednesday), so that is going to be fun.

Great stuff wombat, congratulations on newly acquired snake, and enjoy feeding your little one tomorrow! - I still love feeding mine!

congrats wombat she is a little cutie :) let us know how you go with the feeding

:D congrats wombat :D she looks lovely :mrgreen:

Aww what a cutie. Congrats! :D

moosenoose said:
Congratualtions Wombat!! :D She's a very nice looking snake (although coming via Afro, I'm not surprised :D)

Exactly right. Afro is just like Bunnings - Expert Advice at the right price. lol.

Well done wombat. I'll let you know when I'm up Horsham way next and I'll bring her sister and 1 year old brother to meet her over to meet her. lol

Thanks for the complements.

As for her first feed in my care, good and bad news. The good news is that she ate 2 pinkies. The bad news is that I didn't get any usable pics of her feeding (all out of focus). :(

congo, I'm thinking of buying her a deeper water bowl of about the same diameter. The one she has now was bought as a water bowl from the Salvo's. I don't smoke.

Hey Wombat, I'm glad you took that one mate, she is the best of the clutch and you are doing a top job of looking after her :) Don't worry about a new water bowl, I reckon that one holds just the right amount for that enclosure. Wait until she is big enough to need a new enclosure then she can have new furniture to go with her new home :) That's quite a few months down the track by the way so you have plenty of time to plan it all :)
Well done mate, I am glad you like her :)

Thanks for the advice on the water bowl. That has saved me about $8.00. But I think I need a new thermometer. The one I have is reading all over the place. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back