Herp Dreaming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipidee

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had weird herp dreams? I had one last night. Where I grew up there was a creek at the bottom of the street, (it ran under the road through a few measly concrete pipes), and when it rained heavily, the creek would flood and block the road. Anyway, in this dream there was a flood and it'd gone through someone's house and washed all their pet snakes away. When the water went down, the road was covered in every type of snake imaginable: BHPs, Carpets, Fiercies, Rough-scales, Scrubbies, Eastern Browns, and dozens of red bellies. I was trying to drive down the hill without running over any of them, because they were all still alive and well. But there were too many. So I stopped the car and got out to try and move them and that's when I noticed they were all feeding on a swarm of cicadas that were buzzing past. I remember a red belly snatching a cicada right out of the air in front of me and gulping it down. I went back to the car to get my camera, because I wanted to film this rare event, and while I was in the car a big council truck came down the hill and ran all the snakes over. That's when I woke up. And I was mad as hell!!!:evil: What does it all mean? Maybe something to do with government's messing with our hobby? I dunno. Does anyone else have herp dreams that they'd like to share?

lol i often dream that my coastal is on a pillow beside me and its so real to the point where i actually get up turn the light on and double check. I also dream about enclosures GTP 's and sometimes snakes chasing me. I get sick of dreaming about them sometimes.

I dream of getting MORE MORE MORE snakes all the time. But I never wake up.

I had a dream last night that I got a komodo dragon in an outdoor pit. :D

I had a dream last night that I got a komodo dragon in an outdoor pit. :D
How freaky is that... I just watched the Bond movie Skyfall on DVD, and there's a Komodo Dragon scene in that! Hungry Komodo Dragons! I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the film.

I day dream about finding some rare morph in the wild all the time. Purely for photographic purposes of course!

yea man when i find a rep/amphibian or invert i really want i have dreams that i have them and as im just about to buy them i wake up and i get really angry cause i thought it was real

im continuously, at least once a week, that I go to check on my shinglebacks and there are three baby shinglebacks:) and I sometimes actually go to check:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back