Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up. I'd like to see evidence of a 14 year old actually getting fined for lifting up rocks and carefully putting them back. Regardless of what the laws are. Better to see a young man off the couch and away from the playstation IMO. great pictures too. Youre developing quite talent there. No pun intended.

exactly,
i dont own a playstation, so the bush is like my playstation :p .. too bad i live in Melbourne :lol:
so when im out of it and in good bushland i love it more than anything,
and yeah, alot of people say ive got a talent in photography, i just need a better camera than this point and shoot :p
thanks

Your photography is good, if you want to improve it and get experience with a DSLR I think you should be looking at your friends and family friends and seeing if any of them have a good quality camera they could show you around and let you get practice on. This will both let you know what kind of camera brand you prefer and give you a lot of experience for if you do get a good quality camera.

Your photography is good, if you want to improve it and get experience with a DSLR I think you should be looking at your friends and family friends and seeing if any of them have a good quality camera they could show you around and let you get practice on. This will both let you know what kind of camera brand you prefer and give you a lot of experience for if you do get a good quality camera.

i wish someone i knew had a good camera :(
my Nan is going overseas (where they are apparantly cheaper?) before xmas and she said i need to pick one for her to buy for me :D
so im trying to get ideas for one around $400, i might post a thread on Ausphotography later this month to try and see what to get, if anyone has any ideas id love to hear!

Canon EOS 1100D, usually about 700$ which I realize is more than you said but..... I was not aware good quality cameras were cheaper overseas but what would I know.

Problem is with being responsible and placing rocks back carefully is that in many places people often haven't been as carefull as you might have been and if sprung you could be blamed for every upturned rock that wasn't your doing.

Keep doing what your doing but be discreet about it and where your doing it and only share your herping spots with people you are sure will conduct their activities ethically.

exactly,
i dont own a playstation, so the bush is like my playstation :p .. too bad i live in Melbourne :lol:
so when im out of it and in good bushland i love it more than anything,
and yeah, alot of people say ive got a talent in photography, i just need a better camera than this point and shoot :p
thanks

howdy, sorry to butt in but if you want to take that next step up and use a SLR but like me dont know anything about setting up the ISO, etc then might i suggest you look at getting what i have just bought which is the Panasonic (Lumix) DCM-G2W it has a wonderful button called the IA (Intelligence Auto) this button does everything for you till you learn to manual set everything

its a bit xxx ($1,279.95) but well worth it but im not sure of your budget? do you have a camera/photo shop where your friends with the owners? my local shop did me a long layby and i just DD a set amount to them each fortnight and it has a twins lens kit, well the one i got did

it has a moveable touch screen you can use instead of the viewfinder, i picked it up last week and naturally havent had a frigging chance to get out and take photos due to cold crappy weather
:lol: isnt that always the way huh

anyway here is a link to the Panasonic site to have a look for yourself and good pictures, well done and im sure once you have seen it you might recognise it from the tv ad

DMC-G2, Lumix Digital Camera, HD Movie camera, Best digital cameras, Camera reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back