herping in sa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey what reptiles could i find in the riverlands south australia

Go out there and check it out.....................be good for a road trip herp spotting

Hey Brendan, up here in the Riverland, I reckon we have quite a few different species of Reptiles. Dave found a big carpet snake washed out in the winter rains quite a few years ago up at Murtho(out of Renmark). There are goannas, water skinks, browns, tigers, sleepy lizards, legless lizards, bearded dragons. Lots Cheers Cheryl

hey i went there for my sisters engagfement party all i found was a baby sand monitor and i caught it and let it go and also a eatern brown going back there in a while for her wedding

If you are near Renmark, have a look at Bredlis Reptile Park, see the dreaded corn snake. But only go there if you are close by.
There is also a wetlands about 10-20 kilometers towards Adelaide, brown tigers be there. Any of the drier areas you should see sleepys, central beardeds and Bluies.
You did well finding a sand goanna, I've only seen one in the two years I have been here.

i ve been to bredls twice my sis and sammy owns a vinyard thingy in glossop i played with abu tghe monkey and its baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back