Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gday all

So Sue (mousie) and I went herping Sunday didn't see to much. On our way there there was a big brown snake but he was fast to get of the dirt track so no pics and a Lace monitor but he disappeared down the train line so no pics but I have a few pics of little lizard's and the kind of surrounding we where in
And then I found a RBB dead on the road just meters from my home :( poor thing

Nothing flash just out the back of Jimboomba

HERPING017.jpg

HERPING015.jpg

HERPING001.jpg

HERPING006.jpg

HERPING008.jpg

HERPING010.jpg

HERPING002.jpg

HERPING001-1.jpg

wow! GREAT pics! love the lizards. poor snake :( some people are so careless!

Looks like a good spot to find wildlife - maybe you will be able to get more photos next time.

Very sad about the RBB - I have been seeing lots of wildlife dead on the road out here too :cry:

nice area for herping, any other skinks or just those water skinks. shame about the red belly.

Well there would have been but we didn't get going early:x So it just started to get way to hot but we will be going again this weekend but leave much earlier:D

Its funny how the water looks so crappy in the pics yet it look so refreshing when we where there

Well there would have been but we didn't get going early:x So it just started to get way to hot but we will be going again this weekend but leave much earlier:D

Its funny how the water looks so crappy in the pics yet it look so refreshing when we where there

Thanks for the pics Lewy. I worked out that way a bit last season, and found the occasional RBB, but plenty of GTS. That whole corridor down through the back of the Gold Coast is great.
Good luck on the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back