herping today (massive dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
went out to dara**** national park, found delicate garden skinks, and eastern small eyed and a dwarf crowned snake. I took 83 shots, only 20 where even half decent, I'm really not happy with the new camera I bought.

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

U LUCKY BUM!!!! and you say im lucky with bloody geckos! LOL!!!! you get kick *** stuff! im off to find more geckos to rub it in :D

practice on ya herps at home! i reckon its a good one! you just gotta get the mode right and stuff! when ya come over we'll have a good look at it!

practice on ya herps at home! i reckon its a good one! you just gotta get the mode right and stuff! when ya come over we'll have a good look at it!

I have been using the macro mode its just a spastic camera:lol: I have tried all different things and I am not happy with the result, what camera is the one you have? I might buy that one:)

Nice pics Ryan, the Dwarf Crown Snake looks cool. Does your camera have a macro setting? It looks like its having trouble focussing on the right objects.

Aaron

the small eyed snake was found in a swampy area near heathland under a bit of board and the crowned snake was near a cliff like thing where it is all eroded, he was curled up under a small rock, can see it in the picture. it was about 20cm long. the area where it is is also ajacent to a lagoon type thing, it is just outside the national park, near a beach about 20m away.

You found a dwarf-crowned snake! Cool! Was the small eyed really that colour? All the ones I've seen have been jet black, but the one in your pics looks quite grey/blue.

I agree with Luke - practice on your captive animals, or on rocks, or on anything else. All cameras have their own peculiarities. You just need to get familiar with yours.

Stewart

yes the small eyed was grey, most of them are around here, black ones arnt as common around here. yes I have been practising over the last 3 days, spent 45 mins just photographing the crown snake. read the manual aswell, I dont know why it doesnt focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back