Herping WA during the worst time of year

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naivepom

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well I cant exactly top Stephens breakdown of the trip we had going through NT but I can add the bits that I saw after Stephen had to return to uni when we reached Darwin. The second part of my journey saw me down to Perth. For this portion of the trip I was with a mate who was less interested in herping, so we didnt spend huge amounts of time searching for stuff - makes me wonder how much we would of seen had we actually been actively looking more!! Pictures in rough chronological order. Excuse the lack of narration.....

PogonaMinor.jpgMolochhorridus2.jpgPseudechisweigli.jpgCtenophorusreticulatus.jpgLeristasp.jpg

pencil.png

Awesome photos thanks for sharing, the photos l like a the Sand Monitor and the Northern Blue-Tongue Kimberley Phase, which l use to breed lots of until 2009.

I love your threads, and your photography is awesome! I especially like the thorny devil shot! I can't remember if I asked you this
but what camera are you using?

Sensational pics mate! You did well to see such a variety of species!

Thanks all for your comments - I had a blast and I'm missing it all now I'm in the states, though they do have some pretty cool herps over here.

I love your threads, and your photography is awesome! I especially like the thorny devil shot! I can't remember if I asked you this
but what camera are you using?

I'm using a Canon 50D with a 100mm macro lens for pretty much all of these shots and unfortunately just the onboard flash.

good times kris, i will take photos of those asper soon, they are going well

Worshop in the tablelands.

You guys did alright for "the worst time of the year".

Brevicauda, weigeli, levis... I wouldn't be whinging. ;)

-H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back