herpshop or URS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrett

Reaction score
Just wondering the best (cheapest) shop to by products from. Also, how long is the delivery time to Sydney, aswell as the freight cost.

Thanks,

ive bought from herpshop and is exelent and only 6.50 to your door for thermostats and stuff and 8;50 for roaches up to 500 grams

Best bet is to give Brian a ring at the Herp Shop and ask him as I think he normally has a set mailing day but will probably send any day if it is urgent. I have dealt with him for a few years now and never had a problem. The guy is a true expert too which always helps :) Can't help with delivery times as I am in Melbourne but he will be able to tell you I am sure.

why dont you jump onthe net and compair prices for yourself?

I have been through herpshop a couple of times and can't speak highly enough of there service.
Nice ppl.Good place to go through to sell your animals aswell.

Go the herp shop!!!! Prices are the best!!! Heres a bit of usless info:
Brian used to export Coastal taipans to Queensland because he could breed them and they couldn't lol hehehe

order it, and he will send a taxt invoice with the stuff, then you send the money.

Herp shop is the best at the moment, and they are our sponsor to. Brian I trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back