Hey Everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copperhead

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Richard and i'm 17 and I live in Tasmania. I havent been able to keep a collection for a while cause I moved and sold all my enclosures but now i'm finally able to start my collection again, which will no doubt consist of Tiger snakes and Copperheads. Even though I havent been able to keep snakes as of late I am often on call to remove them from neighbours properties.

Heres a copperhead i removed recently

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 69
Welcome,

great pics keep em coming

Donk

he richard
welcome to the site
how old do you have to be to remove snakes in tas
cheers
brad

I'm not sure, but i've been handling snakes for a long time, i think you have to be over 16 to do the snake removal course. It looks like i'll have to join Reptile Rescue for the rest of the summer. There was an article in yesterdays paper saying they were stretched to the limit removing snakes this year, they're forcing the councils to learn how to remove them to take the pressure off, they had to remove twenty in one day last week, so i've offered my assistance.

WOW a fellow Copperhead fan........please, you have to post more Copperhead pics. Welcome to the site.

Simone.

You kidding, copperheads are my favourite snake. Unfortuanately they are few and far between in my area, at the moment im thick with tiger snakes though.

What a good looking snake!
Far out I wish I was experienced enough when I was 17 to be safely removing snakes!
Welcome to the site.

Thanks, i'm glad you like my pics, but with my computer crashing every second week i tend to lose all my photos as i store them on my computer. I think i have an old tiger pic here, i'll put that one up. I found one of me holding a large Tiger, are these type of pics allowed on this forum? I want to make sure, cause i know other forums dont allow it.

Attachments

• snake 013.jpg
    snake 013.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 70
Nevermind, i've been informed about those types of pics.

hi copperhead,good to have another copperhead enthusiast, you are definitly not alone there.
love to see more tassie tigers as well..
I want to make sure, cause i know other forums dont allow it.
if your holding a hook as well it seems to keep the people happy..go figure

I reckon screw anybody else and show the pics......More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back