Hey im Jack (Jaaxz)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaxz

Reaction score
Hey everyone!;)

Whenever i try to learn more about snakes, see intersting articles and pictures of my beloved animals, and just even search the internet. I always seem to stumble across this forum! So i have decided to join it...:eek:

My name is Jack and i have recently inherited my stimsons python, dingo! Although this is not my first snake it is my first serious snake, i guess... When i lived in America i had a pet corn snake which grew to just over a meter and also a green anole which i discovered was a male when it tried to find a mate by lowering its red throat patch. Ok well now you know a bit about me. I hope and am almost certain that i will learn something from almost all of you on this forum.

Well ill see ya around,
Jack!:p

Welcome Jaaxz!!!

I hope you learn more and wonderful things about Aussie herps here at APS!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey everyone!;)

Whenever i try to learn more about snakes, see intersting articles and pictures of my beloved animals, and just even search the internet. I always seem to stumble across this forum! So i have decided to join it...:eek:

My name is Jack and i have recently inherited my stimsons python, dingo! Although this is not my first snake it is my first serious snake, i guess... When i lived in America i had a pet corn snake which grew to just over a meter and also a green anole which i discovered was a male when it tried to find a mate by lowering its red throat patch. Ok well now you know a bit about me. I hope and am almost certain that i will learn something from almost all of you on this forum.

Well ill see ya around,
Jack!:p
Hi mate its funny thats the way i joined the forum :p and even though you wont find as many reptiles here like in america you'll find that aussie reptiles have the charm:D:D:D.

Thanks everyone, ill catch you all around! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back