Hey need help :) I need to know where to get those glass channels (read more)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brand Bunnings sell is Cowdroy (H.M Cowdroy Pty Ltd - Home) and from the experience of many people on here (and mine) the staff at most Bunnings stores don't have a clue that they stock it. I made multiple trips over several weeks, spoke to half a dozen employees - even had them enter the brand into their computer...only to be told they don't stock it (despite another person from the site buying some from the same store only days prior!!)

I stumbled across it on an aisle 3 weeks later :rolleyes:

I found mine in the rack where the 'Raven' branded draft excluder range was displayed. Not sure if it was meant to be there or not. If you look on the Cowdroy website they make a range of glass runners - the ones I got were the 'Plastic Cabinet Track - 5mm' product.

Hope this helps.

In most Bunnings the glass tracks are standing upright next to the wardrobe sliding door tracks. If you want metal ones speak to your glass supplier, any decent glazier should be able to get them in for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back