Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

follow

Reaction score
I all, I'm Joe and in Miami, FL. in the US. I have a female woma python that I love. I have a hypo female boa and a sunglow male boa. I also have one of my favorit snakes a western hognose. Anyway, I hope to get some great info from this site. I had posted this in another section and maybe I should have put it here instead so here it goes. Sorry for the double post as it will not happen again once I get use to this site.

First post you all so hello to everyone.
I have a female woma python and she is awesome. My question is she seems to nudge me hand or arm only to open her mouth like she wants to eat me. lol I am not affraid of it and still handle her all the time. I have made sure I am clean and not smelling like anything. Usually I even take a shower first. I just want to know if this is a normal behavior of a woma when being handled. I can tell she is excited since she wiggles her tail alot. I also made sure to pick her up 2 or 3 days after I last feed her. What do you all think?

Welcome to this site follow,Womas and BHP seem to do it alot,once they realise its NOT food the majority calm down,my baby BHP is doing it alot atm.

Thanks for the reply pythons73. I posted some pictures of her. Going to home later to handle her again for a few minutes. She is not a baby but not full grown either. She is about 40 inches long and feeding well on FT rat pups every 7 days. She likes to shake her tail alot when I hold her as well. Pretty funny to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back