Hi Bredli Lovers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunta

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all just wanted to say hi from the central coast nsw Australia. I have just got my first snake 2 weeks ago, a beautiful Bredli called Boris, and he is the most amazing little fellow. He is now 8 weeks old and feeding well on fm's. I am keen to hear from other keepers who may have any tips for me as I am a newbie but have read everything I can find, built my own enclosure and really want to make sure he i well cared for. Hopefully he will settle a bit and won't want to eat me every time I try to handle him. I know he is young but geez I hope he settles before he is big eneogh to eat me.
All the best G

bredli.... who said bredli..... mmmm my favourites.... strange that hes snappy... they do settle down just be persistant..... congrats on ur bredli :D

i love Bredlis!
dont worry about the snappiness, mine used to launch himself off his basking perch whenever he saw me in an attempt to kill me, but hes settled down to teh loveliest boy, i can stick my head in his tank and kiss him on the nose with no fear of being bitten.

welcome! :)
u might need to post some pics! :)

Welcome

Welcome to the site don't worry about his snappyness he will settle down.
Pics please all looking forward to seeing Boris:lol:

Thanks for the responses people I will get a pic or 2 up shorthly. Look forward to sharing experiences etc with you all in the years to come.

u r so lucky, i collect my bredli hatchies some time in the next few days... just waiting on permits... etc. welcome to the site

Hey Krissy78 did you get your new babies yet. My little bloke is going unreal. Once I get him out we are a having a ball checking each other out. Hopefully I'll get some pics tonight.
G

hi, welcome to the site, i just picked up my 2nd bredli today, well just looked at the time so it was yesterday now..lol, she is a little flighty atm, but will hopefully settle to be calm like my other bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back