Hi :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so right Bananapeel, definitely a little addict in the making. If that's the worst thing she ever gets addicted to ill be stoked with that ;).. Im so freaking excited, I can't wait for tomorrow!! I adore green tree snakes and jungles or an albino, oohh so many pretty snakes.. ;).. So a long list of snakes and from what I have read the first two are a bit moody ;).. So I'll leave them for a while ;).. I don't have a spare room so they will just have to share our space in a quiet part of the living area. Stalking is fun, haha... What about you guys, what snakes do you have and what's on your wish lists?

Oh and can anyone tell me if there is somewhere I can look to find updates on the threads I have commented on? This is probably really obvious and I have just missed it.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mel,

My Jungle pair are named William and Kate! (my wife picked those names) I got a laugh out of Snakespheare

Hi Fit13, they are awesome names :) I love the jungles, such cool color variations. I like Snakespear too, but she never picks that one ;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back