Hi Everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nom

Reaction score
Been meaning to join this wonderful site for a very long time and have finally got around to it. Thank you for having me.

Briefly, I am the very proud owner of 2 beautiful childreni pythons (yet to be sexed) and one baby boy stimson (who's causing me some worry at the moment but I'l post about that in another forum). They each have lovely natures and their own little personalities, they are my pride and joys.

After having a good sticky beak at the gallerys and other posts, Im confident to say my next addition to the family will definately be a bredli, one of the lighter coloured ones hopefully, so cant wait for that.

Anyways, look forward to getting to know you all better (and picking your brains, lol) in the near future.

Thanks again for having me, its great to be on board.

Cheers :D

Hi nom. You should relly enjoy this site and the picking of people's brains I know I do :twisted:

Hope to see some pics of your guys soon.

D'oh just realised I didnt give you any idea of who I was in my intro post. Im a 30 year old single Mum from Brissie, I have 2 beautiful children whom I share care 50/50 with their Dad, leaving me lots of time to spend with my 3 other children (of the long lessless kind) :) There I feel better now... :) Ps photos soon to follow

Welcome aboard what seems to be the problem with your stimmie

Thanks for all the welcomes guys....

Mayo, I have posted my prob bout my stimson in Herp Help, cheers

Nom :)

Welcome Nom. I hope you like it here with us. Are your legg'ed children at their Dad's this weekend? I remember the first weekend I joined APS I did nothing but tap tap tap away! Enjoy!!

Cheers, Lily :D

Hi Lily, yes they are, so I get to sleep in in the morning, yippee :D
ps know what you mean about tap tap tap, Im addicted already, and overwhelmed by the welcomes and replies, think Im going to like it here :D

Hi Nom! Welcome aboard! I only joine up here a week ago and I've been welcomed like a family member :) and yes it's addictive ;-), but maybe not as addictive as keeping snakes!!

Bring on the Bredli... after seeing everyones pics on here I'm dying to get one too... yay!!
Great looking snakes btw, and your childreni are about the same age as my coastal :)

I read your post re; your stimmies belly, good luck with that one, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here, whether it be information / a solution or referral to a great herp vet in your area. :) sorry i'm a newbie and can't really help you with that one...

Have fun!!! :) Cat

Welcome to the site, it is addictive. your children's are gorgeous, congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back