Hi from a newby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am male, from Brisbane and after finding your site, thought I would join up to learn a little more.

All the best, I hope to being able to 'add' to your forums.

Regards,

Mikk

welcome mikk,
you'll definately enjoy this site. by the way its very addictive

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I don't 'own' any herps as such at the moment, but I started looking on the net and stumbled across your site after stumbling across the snake in my avatar. I think it is a carpet snake and he was sunning himself in a grevilia tree in the back yard. Having always loved snakes I walked up to him and took him out of the tree and I was so surprised by how friendly and docile he was (Actually don't know whether it was a he or she, but anyway).

We admired him for a while took some photos and then took him out into the bush behind our block and let him go, and it was actually a little sad letting him go becuase he was so friendly.

So I started looking into keeping snakes and decided your site is the best to do that, so here I am!

All the best,

Mikk

Hi mikk and welcome to this site.
you'll learn so much from this site, i did and i'm still learning.
Happy herping
Pav

Here's a few pics

Here he is, what a beautiful snake! I Hope he decides to visit again.

Attachments

• Carpet1.jpg
    Carpet1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Carpet2.jpg
    Carpet2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 103
Hi mikk,

You will find the sight one of the best, and full of good conversation, information, tips etc. APS rocks...
A very good resource for Herps

Welcome Mikk, have a good chrissy.

Hi Mikk, and welcome to APS. Nice looking snake by the way, I don't think you'll have a prob with snakes if your that game to pick up that big fellow lol. Merry Christmas too.

Hi Mikk. Welcome as above this is site is very additive. So is herb keeping The guys and gals are very helpful and have a real passion for their animals.
Lovely looking snake U are right We have two 8 foot carpet pythons they are very quiet, but inqusitive and give us a lot of plesure. They had large rat each for Xmas dinner so will take a couple of days to sleep it off Lol Oh the life.

hey mikk welcome to the site hope we can help u on your requests and we hope u can do it in returne some day as well
cheers alumba

welcome to the site Mikk, and good on ya for trying to learn as much as u can before owning a herp. u will find reptiles more and more facinating the more u learn. merry Xmas and happy new year.

Cheers Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back