Hi from ACT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondgal79

Reaction score
Hi all :waves: im about to get back into reptiles again after giving them up when i left the bush.
I used to keep beardies and blueys and worked with diamond pythons and children's pythons for NPWS at Lane Cove.
I have just put a deposit on a full setup with an Atherton Jungle male about 5ft5 and an as yet unsexed diamond which is about 1ft give or take.
Im so excited.
Im also setting up my tanks again for blueys and maybe beardies.
As a kid i spend alot of time with my animal (all sorts) and i feel very lucky to have shared my life with them.
Im the mum of 6 human kids, 2 dogs,1 cat,4 rats,2 rabbits,3 cockatiels and a budgie!!!

welcome back and look forward to seeing pictures :)

Damn, and I thought I had a menagerie! Welcome and as the others said, pics are good :)

Hi, great to see another woman on the site...... :) there are quite a few, but the more the merrier....and you live in a wonderful place. I love Canberra, but haven't been there for over 20 yrs, last time I was there the new "big house" hadn't quite been completed.....I'd love to visit again.

Anyway, have fun here, it's a great little site.

Cheers, Annie

Welcome to AP&S DiamondGal, wow, you have a big family. Good luck with the snake adventure and be sure to post us a some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back