Hi from Dandenong/Taree

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbo_x

Reaction score
G'day all, I'm Belal from Dandenong VIC but I also spend a lot of time in Taree NSW this year where I'm on a uni placement. I used to keep licence-not-required reptiles like blue-tongues and turtles before uni and have kept tortoises overseas, looking to get back into the hobby with either a python or goanna of some sort once my licence is approved. I've been lurking on these forums for some years now, just thought I would finally introduce myself.

hi belal, welcome to aps. what sort of python or moniter are you wanting to get?

Thanks, For a python I was thinking of something like a stimson's or a children's python or one of the carpet python variations if I can find space for a larger enclosure. For monitors I wasn't sure, I was originally looking at Pygmy Mulgas but they seem hard to find.

Thanks, For a python I was thinking of something like a stimson's or a children's python or one of the carpet python variations if I can find space for a larger enclosure. For monitors I wasn't sure, I was originally looking at Pygmy Mulgas but they seem hard to find.
Stimson's are nice snakes, good choice if you dont want something too big. Why not get and ackie, They dont grow as big as some of the other moniters.

Yeah an Ackies are good as well, it's all a matter of what's on the market once I get back to Vic, and what sort of enclosures I can get

Hey belal, welcome to the family,ackies or black headed monitors are nice,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back