Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiendeprairie

Reaction score
hi all,
i'm olivier, french, 28 years old, a french breeder of somes Agama species
especialy with australian species like Pogona henrylawsoni and mitchelli, and Tympanocryptis tetraporophora.
i'm reading you many time ago, so it's time now to indroduce me :)

Wow I would love to see some photos of the Agama species.

I was recently talking to a mate from canada who kept reptiles and the difficulties that he had keeping heat up.
What equipment do you use for your Pogana Henrylawsoni as well as your Tympanocryptis tetraporophoraz?

Jannico

Hi Jannico,
i use heat spot bulb and uv bulb, now there are good german bulb for uv and heat like "solar raptor" or "bright sun"
when it's the winter and if my reptile room is too cold like today outdoor with -10° in the night, i use a warm system room (radiator?)
of course, it's more easy to change the months of the summer-winter season for reptiles here
currently, somes of my reptiles are inactive

Bonjour, wii wii, sacarablue :p

Ok enough french for me tonight :p

I could use some Australian french but would most likely get my self some more infractions :)

Welcome to APS :)

Bonjour, merci ;)

i wish to the members'APS a happy new year and hope the Queensland will be ok after be underwater ( i looked this on the tv news)

Last edited:
The only thing french about me is my name ;)

G'day Olivier!

I am from Queensland, but luckily, where I live its only a bit sodden, not underwater :)

Michelle

Bienvenu sur APS! Je suis nouveau ici moi-meme :)

J'aimerais bien voir des photos de vos agama aussi!

Here it's native or nothing. You lucky French people! :-D

Bienvenue!
Je voudrais voir des images de vos reptiles!
Désolé, mon français n'est pas très bonne.

---------- Post added 03-Jan-11 at 11:45 AM ----------

Bienvenue a APS! Mon francais est comme la merde, j'ai besoin plus de la pratique!

Salut!

Hahaha me too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back