Hi from Humpty Doo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rum.pig

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I thinking about getting back into snakes as my 4yr old son is showing a keen interest in them so SWMBO has loosen the ban.
A number of years ago pre child I use to volunteer with snake call outs and I owned 2 snakes a carpet and a children's but was forced to give them away when the child came and my spare time went out the window. I have been looking a reading threads on this site and it looks like a good mix of people and to my surprise a large number of female which I think is fantastic.
Anyway look forward to sharing my adventures with you.

Hello and welcome to APS :lol: Why so surprised that there is a large number of females? Don't you know that Diamonds are girls best friend??? lol :lol:

Anyways, enjoy and ask away but first make sure you check in search for any previous posts made in regards to the question you are about to post ;)

And make sure you posts pics once you get your snakes!

Cheers
Gosia

Why so surprised that there is a large number of females? Don't you know that Diamonds are girls best friend??? lol :lol:
Gosia
I guess most females I have met do not like snakes. But as I said I think it fantastic and the more people that learn to love snake the more snakes will be saved instead of unnecessary killing.

Nah i live in Gunbalanya, also called Oenpelli in Arnhem Land. I don't think i'd get away with catching turtles if i wasn't on Aboriginal land lol. There are a few of us from NT here now, not many but there are a couple. Bluie included! He's good for rats if you ever get stuck without!

Yep and proud of it.
I had noticed you were from up here and I think I seen a photo you catching turtles at what looked like fog dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back