hi im new here just wanted to say hey to everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey
nice collection
ive got a yabbie only one though haha
i also have a spotted
bluey
bearded dragon
diamond python
long necked turtle
southern leaf tailed gecko
water python
2x bredli's
3 dogs
a cat
and yeah haha

I've come across a few "keyboard warriors" myself, but thats okay im a tuff gal, its always nice to talk to nice welcoming people like yourself. Sounds like you have your hands full with your pets to :)

hey woah you have quite the reptile collection:) (im a bit jelouse) ive always wanted a bearded dragon what are they like to keep as pets?

I got nothing :( well i got a bluey at my sisters place, but i have met alot of happy little beardies, and they are AMAZING :) never met one i didn't like :D

thats fair enough :) im thinking about getting a few more lizards :D should be good if i can get more money

around here its more like 60 bucks but thats okay and i agree i have a few pythons and lizards ive been keen on getting for a while now but i just havnt got enough money yet most of my money pays for the animals i got but thats alrite :)

well if you ever need any help, the chat is always there if your impatient and want immediate answers like me :D lol, and look at the sponsors list on the side if you plan to buy reps, very helpfull :D

Haha, I think i just completely took over your thread, But no problemo, Just making people feel welcome is a good feeling, more people to talk to about snakes the better :D

Don't even mention money, wait till you have kids.lol, I'm on a pretty good wicket but all goes to the family. I would start my own animal retreat if I had the money, would take anything that needed a home.
well you can pick up a beardie for 20 bucks easily :) and money... Stops us all from getting cool stuff :D

Don't even mention money, wait till you have kids.lol, I'm on a pretty good wicket but all goes to the family. I would start my own animal retreat if I had the money, would take anything that needed a home.
For sure! i meen, im only 14, i have no job, and the bluey was given to me from my mate, lmao, But i've had my eye on jungle pythons recently, just to convince mum :D

if i had enough money to do anything i would get 15 acres and big house and move all my critters there so they have more room :)

thats okay i really dont mind :)

For sure! i meen, im only 14, i have no job, and the bluey was given to me from my mate, lmao, But i've had my eye on jungle pythons recently, just to convince mum :D

im 15 and i have 2 jobs and convincing my mum wasnt easy shes scared of the lil guys but i told her i would put them near her until shes comfotable around them and i would pay for them and anything they need :)

Last edited:
hi and welcome im sure just like me you will met alot of great people here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back