Hi There!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who go out looking for reptiles in the wild, though people seem to like to call themselves that after they get a python or a beardie. It is one of my pet hates...

What an odd thing to hate... not defending myself here as i do go out in search of reptiles in the wild (although not as often as i would like) but how do you know that they dont go out looking for reptiles anyway?
Also a herp is a reptile, the suffix "er" usually implies doing or actions. so a herper is someone who is actively involved with reptiles. I would say owning and caring for one would consitute active involvement. some might use it in the contexts of being involved with them outside their house or often use it implying that they are on the hunt. but the same words are often used in multiple situations

Thank you Syeph8 !! lol Thats just how i would have said it..lol

im driving to macksville tomorrow to pick up an adult olive..lol.. im in newy..
Fancy that. Its not off a fella called Doug is it? We got a diamond hatchling off him the other day and he had a big olive to sell too

Hi, welcome to the site!!! I am quite new too and must admit this site is my new hobby lol!!! the guys and girls are fantastic and everyone is more than happy to help if you need something answered!!! Enjoy! ...and by the way you have no profile pic ;-

Gosia

Hi, welcome to the site!!! I am quite new too and must admit this site is my new hobby lol!!! the guys and girls are fantastic and everyone is more than happy to help if you need something answered!!! Enjoy! ...and by the way you have no profile pic ;-

Gosia

Hey there!! yes its a great site...we uploaded a profile pic but its not showing...i have no idea why!! lol

I used to work for sims metal in the macksville industrial estate, Im 22 ....lived in nambucca for 21 years.

Cool...yeah i know the place...Im a bit older than you though...27. My partners brother is your age though...Ben M (wont say his last name..lol)
He lived here all his life too..then moved away not so long ago

Your profile pic is showing...you need to upload an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back