Hi there

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgrace

Reaction score
Hi there everyone :)

I'm brand new to all things herpetological:D

I've just starting working with a gorgeous bunch of Shinglebacks and have absolutely fallen in love with them all!
I've been reading through a lot of the forums and been thinking to myself...Why didn't I know how amazing Australian reptiles are??
I've always loved the standard exotic species such as green iguanas etc. but now.....I'd take a Shingleback over an iguana any day! Yep, it's true love:shock:

I can't reasonably buy one this year due to travel commitments, but I plan to arrange buying tanks etc, and eagerly anticipate the day I can buy one of the beauties. Until then I'll just have to make do with ogling everyone else's Shingleback pictures...

so..uh..Hi!

grace cartwright

Last edited:
Howdy. There is nothing better than the herps of aus.

Hello and welcome to APS. I have 4 shinglebacks and they are a joy to keep.

Cameron

Thanks all for the kind welcomes :)
JunglePython2 I work at a university as an animal attendent. My job is basically to play with the animals...uh, I mean...to implement tactile enrichment programs. ;)
We have a fair menagerie of animals, but the Shinglebacks by far have the most personality! (and individual ones at that!)

Welcome to the site, that definately sounds like my dream job ;) I think I have a pic or two of some shinglebacks in my album check them out :)

Shinglebacks ARE great ;)

Attachments

• shingle1.jpg
    shingle1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 71
:D aww look at the fella! How could you not smile at that face?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back