Hi to all my name is Alana

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am a newby and just joined up today.:D Looking forward to helpful tips and information on all things reptilian in the future.
I currently have a 3 yr old male yellow bearded dragon who is a great source of entertainment and really enjoy having him so much so that I am now looking at adding central netted dragons to my household, does anybody know if there are any young ones out there for sale currently? I am not having much success with the search for them at the moment, any info regarding sellers or the care of these guys would be greatly appreciated.

cheers to you all

Alana

Hi Alana :)

This is in the freebie forum -

Central Netted Dragon

And the For Sale forum -

6mth old male netted dragons

Central Netted dragon Juvenile's

You could also try other forums and places like Herp Trader?

A search will pull up some threads on CND's, but you may have to read through several to get any helpful information on here.

Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for :)

If you want the book Jarrad has suggested, PM Jonno from ERD on here. He probably stocks it, or can tell you where to get it.

There is also a good article on them in the very first 'Scales & Tails Australia' magazine.

This first magazine is sold out now, but I have one and can copy the article and post to you if you wish? PM me with an address to send it to.

Michelle

Last edited:
Hey Alana they are hard to come bye i have been trying to get a few females for a while now. Anyway keep searching the net and this site and something will pop up. Im pretty sure someone is selling a 6th month old male netted atm on aussie pythons. For the care off them you cant go past the book from Shannon Plummer. the book is called "Captive Care of the Central Netted Dragon" It has everything you will ever need inside the book. (I think i brought mine from ebay or amazon for like 20 bucks) best of luck with getting some netteds i belive they are the best to watch and own. Jarrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back