hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG81

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi i'm a new keeper i recently got my first python an 8 month old coastal carpet python and i just want to say thanks to everyone, this forum is a fantastic knowledge base for beginners.
i just have one newbie question is there annual vaccinations for pythons?

thanks

thanks for the responses i was assuming there wasn't any but just wanted to ask about. I haven't found anything on the web in regards to vaccinations.

Last edited:
Welcome to this site JTG81,there is alot of good information on here,also alot of crap,you just need to sift through it all...Photos are really appreciated on here...How long have you had your Coastal,has it been feeding for you..Cheers....MARK

feeding well

hi mark, yeah i've been doing alot of sifting through info on here reading books from libraries and other sources had her since begining of the week although i had spent time with her prior to getting her due to me knowing the keeper she was with. her feeding response is excellent shes just started on adult mice and has know problems with taking them from me as soon as i offer them to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back