Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade&Slinkey

Reaction score
Hi we are new to the site and would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Stacey and I have two sons who are crazy about reptiles. At present we own 1 Childrens Python named Slinkey my five year old Conner got him for his forth birthday and for christmas this year we extended the family with a Northern Blue Tongued Lizard that my nine year old Sean named Blade. :p

Welcome 2 the site. Where abouts u from?

Hi we are new to the site and would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Stacey and I have two sons who are crazy about reptiles. At present we own 1 Childrens Python named Slinkey my five year old Conner got him for his forth birthday and for christmas this year we extended the family with a Northern Blue Tongued Lizard that my nine year old Sean named Blade. :p

Hi and welcome, I have two sons exactly the same as well mad croc hunter fans and just love every reptile including the snakes, they just have no fear at all, mind you there terrified of moths and masqitio's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back