Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDDoG

Reaction score
Hi im Matt, im new to this sorta thing but i am interested in getting a Carpet Python :) But from what ive read i need a license to be able to keep a reptile.. as in WA.

yes, need a licence in WA. WA is really strict about it all too.

Yes so ive read, But before I do apply for one they require certain requirements? and from what ive read about the Carpet Python is that it is a category 1? (beginners).

Read the CALM site, and found a application form, but i would rather find out more information about the reptile I want before i do anything. Just so im more prepared :)

Mate getting a licence is usually no problem, unless you have been charged with an offence under the wildlife act there is not much of a worry, Check up your relevant state government agency, and they will send out the relevant forms and outline any requirements you will need to meet.

Thanks Redline :)

@Caustic, Nope no offences here, im only 18, I love animals (I want a wolf as a pet). I will do just that :) Guess ill have to search for it.. dunno if CALM is a agency? If theres any WA members here maybe they could point me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back