• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Yellow diamond python breeding pair w/enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANT22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Diamond Python

Age Roughly 4

Length around 6 ft

Quantity Available 1 pair

Bred By IMG_0818.jpgIMG_0817.jpgIMG_0815.jpgIMG_0820 - Copy.jpgIMG_0822.jpgIMG_0826.jpgIMG_0828.jpgIMG_0829.jpgIMG_0830.jpg

General Description Hi guys high yellow high end diamond python breeding pair for sale. hand raised since hatchies, family pets. Amazing colouring, especially in the male (the latter of the pics). Never refused a feed, complete feed history available to buyer. Never had any health issues with these snakes. One full thermostat controlled enclosure included, including uva/uvb bulb and heat light.The female is currently living in a fishtank with lid, heat light and heat mat, this is also included in price. This is a very regretful sale please dont hesitate to msg me with any enquires, price is negotible as i need them gone even tho this package is worth much more. A great investment as they will pay for themselves plus some after first breeding season, or will make a great addition to the family.

Thanks for viewing this ad, regards, Anthony.

Location 30mins South of coffs harbour, NSW

Willing to Freight? Buyers expense

Contact Details 0418804657

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) Yes

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

b

$800 ono for the two snakes, contact me for offers or details

- - - Updated - - -

$700 for the two, need them gone ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible pair guys, pics don't do justice