His name is Neo :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy_num

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Just picked this guy up today, a 9 month old spotted python named Neo :'D

We are waiting for his heat mat to warm up in his click clack :) He fed about two weeks ago and shed just a couple of days ago.

Honestly this is the second time me holding him and he's just so chill! His spots are so clear, sorry for serious face, tricky trying to navigate camera and a very curious snake xD

IMG5818.jpg

Attachments

• IMG5817.jpg
    IMG5817.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Ahh! Neo is such a cutie. Almost makes me tempted to get a spotty... But I've got my heart pretty firmly set on a woma, and very limited space for more reptiles. Still, he looks like a gorgeous lil fella, be sure and update with more pics when you get a chance!

Oh also... How dare you make such a serious face. There's just no excuse.

:p

x

Yay! You finally got him, fantastic news! :D He is a beautiful spotted, all the best with your first addition :D

I got my first bite a while ago, honestly i've been shocked by static on a shopping trolley that was worse then his bite xD Deserved it though, housemates wanted to take a look and he wasn't expecting guests. It was really cute xD Glad I grabbed the thermometer too, the damn thermostat gauge is really dodgy :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back