Hognose Vid..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hognose snakes are so awesome. I remember having a few when I lived in the south. All they would eat was toads and that was it lol. Thanks for posting.

I had a hognose as my first snake when i lived in England :D fantastic little snakes and if i ever move back to England i will purchase another one straight away lol :D

If they do manage to get ya with their fangs, how sick can you get? I know they aren't considered dangerous because they just head but, and they are rear fanged.... But what happens if somehow a person was to get bitten?

If they do manage to get ya with their fangs, how sick can you get? I know they aren't considered dangerous because they just head but, and they are rear fanged.... But what happens if somehow a person was to get bitten?

They are not always all bluff... They can and do bite... Most of the time when someone gets bitten it is from a feeding responce... With that being said, some will bite in defense... I have been bitten quite a few times and have had no reaction... I have seen pictures of hog bites that have swelled up pretty bad but there have never neen any cases of systemic problems from the bite...

Thanks for the comments everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back